About Us > Careers > Product Manager
The Product Manager is responsible for driving the definition and successful implementation and launch of RetailNext’s enterprise software products. Sitting between the business and engineering teams, you will gather and prioritize market dynamics, feature requirements and customer requests in a fast paced environment. Working closely with project management and engineering, you will be responsible for defining the roadmap, scheduling releases and supporting the successful execution of the plans and all the deliverables required for product launch. You will work closely with Operations, Customer Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Engineering to and will be able to influence the organization at all levels to get things done.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis, develop deep understanding of a fast paced new industry (retail data analytics)
- Identify market opportunities and define product strategies.
- Write and maintain product requirement documents (PRD).
- Work with engineering and project managers to define product roadmaps, milestones and deliverables
- Lead change management throughout execution in an agile software development process.
- Work with the sales team to support pre-sale activities, including RFPs, product presentations and demos.
- Work with marketing on product launches and supporting collateral.
- Define and manage product packaging including documentation and pricing.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with strong technical abilities.
- Product management experience with focus on software products mandatory.
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of the product development process from requirements gathering through design, deployment, and training/communication.
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter, demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Willing to fight for the product and for doing the right thing.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus.
- Experience working on data analytics and visualization products a plus.
- Experience in SaaS a plus.
- Experience in retail technology a plus.