Home > Solutions > Queue Optimization
Optimize your shopping queues for maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
So you can bring shoppers to your stores. You can offer them the products they want at the prices they require. You can maximize customer service on the sales floor while minimizing theft. All these capabilities are great assets, but you can still lose your customers if they have to wait too long in line to make a purchase.
RetailNext’s comprehensive in-store analytics capabilities enable you to investigate your shopping queues and employee schedules to minimize wait times and the staffing hours required. By comparing traffic, conversion, sales, and staffing levels for specific time periods, RetailNext enables you to identify which shopping queues are working well and which may be preventing sales through overlong wait times. And it helps determine when extra staffing will not affect conversion so that you can save on unnecessary investments in these time frames.
- Integrates with all popular workforce management (WFM), staffing, and time & attendance systems
- Automatic calculation of conversion rate, transaction count, total sales, average transaction value, average number of items, and more – by hour, day, week, day of week, month or other time periods
- Configurable staffing reports straight to your inbox
- Automatic highlighting of KPI outliers in your reports
- Ability to measure relative usage of different registers per time period and identify likely opportunities for conversion improvement
- Heat maps available to visually convey activity around your shopping queues at various time periods