Home > Solutions > Staffing Optimization
Use in-store intelligence to improve staffing for increased sales.
Employing comprehensive analytics in your stores gives you the opportunity to scrutinize your staffing decisions and optimize them for maximum sales and cost efficiency. By integrating directly with your staffing or time & attendance system, RetailNext can clearly and intuitively reveal where you’re understaffed, where you’re overstaffed, and how to shift resources around to get more out of the budget you already spend. Merchants have used the intelligence gathered from RetailNext to optimize existing staff hours to yield sales increases between 3% and 8%, all with no budgetary increase. You can also go a step further with RetailNext and identify opportunities for additional staffing investment that are expected to result in higher conversion rates and positive ROI. And larger stores can use the system to compare staffing and conversion within departments, floors, or areas of the store, shifting sales personnel to the sections where they do the most good
RetailNext also gives you closer visibility on individual employee performance than ever before. For each sales person and cashier in the enterprise you can track sales, conversion, number of items sold, and many other KPIs. Use Wi-Fi employee tags to map Measure performance for store and regional managers by collecting metrics for any time period and comparing to average benchmarks for your chain.
- Integrates with all popular workforce management (WFM), staffing, and time & attendance systems
- Automatic calculation of conversion rate, transaction count, total sales, average transaction value, average number of items, and more – by hour, day, week, day of week, month, or other time periods
- Configurable staffing reports straight to your inbox
- Automatic highlighting of KPI outliers in your reports
- Detailed individual employee performance statistics